Registering your child is a 4-step process:
Step 1: Complete the online registration
Step 2: Schedule a registration appointment at the end of online registration
Step 3: Gather required documentation (see checklist below)
Step 4: Attend registration appointment with required documents
Registration Gateway software provides parents with a paperless registration process. The student pre-registration should take approximately 15 minutes.
Some things you should know:
1. You will create a username and password. Please keep this information to refer back to.
2. You will be asked to complete information about the parent guardian(s), the student and emergency contacts.
3. At any time, you may “Save” the information and go back to complete it at a later date, but it must be
completed prior to your school’s appointed registration date. Be sure to click the “Save” button at the end
when you have completed the process.
Only the parent or legal guardian of the child may complete the registration process. Children do not need to be present for the registration process.
Update site instructions:
Please click here for detailed instructions regarding the Current TV Families (Update) site.
New to TV (Student Registration) Current TV Families (Update)
Once you have completed the registration process online, you will need to bring the following required documents to the school to complete your student’s enrollment.
1. Birth Certificate
2. Immunization Record
3. Two Documents Proving Residency in T.V. School District
4. Custody/Divorce Decree/Shared Parenting/Guardianship papers with court stamp & judges' signature
5. Parent/Guardian Driver’s License
For more details about the documents needed for registration, click Registration Document Checklist